Thursday, July 8, 2010

Boys will be Boys!

It is hard to believe it has been so long since I last posted but I guess that is what happens when you are on summer vacation enjoying time with the boys. I must say Austin is a handful these days and is CRAZY! He's newest thing is that he wants to jump off of EVERYTHING. I guess it doesn't help that daddy does it too! I was in our bedroom feeding Hunter and putting him to bed and when I was done this is what I walked into in Austin's bedroom. Lovely right? Haha! I just laughed.
Austin catching daddy jumping off the 'toybox'.
It is so funny just watching Austin because he has so much energy that he finds anything and everything to do whether it is safe of not. Haha. God bless his 'teachers' come this fall. I think when I drop him off the first day I will need to give them a first aid kit and a big box of band-aids. They have two boys as well so they might have a stock pile but with taking care of a total of 6 boys this fall I'm thinking they could use some more. The other night Austin was jumping like normal but this time not off anything just jumping in the air and making himself fall. He of course was putting on a "show" and he jumped up and 'fell' but busted his lip open which of course bleed and caused a few tears.

Austin entertaining himself while I am feeding Hunter on the couch.
Again with the jumping...
I think people need to start praying for me now. Haha! I'm living in a house with 3 boys...4 counting one of our dogs. I can only imagine what our future is going to include...thinking a few broken bones, some stitches, and who knows what else. I must say though I have loved having a boy and now having two! He has A LOT of energy to say the least but he is so much fun! I can only imagine what next summer will be like when Hunter is joining in on all the fun.

No comments: