Sunday, July 18, 2010

Favorites in July...

I really don't have anything to blog about with these pictures but couldn't resist posting them. Here are some of my favorites of my boys taken recently...enjoy!

Hunter doing what he does best...SMILE!
Hunter's outfit says it all "Future Mr. Right!"
Hunter just chilling in his big brother's chair while he runs around and plays.
Austin picking a bouquet for his momma or maybe just killing the plant by pulling off the buds.
It looks sweet though right? Haha!
Austin likes to dress himself these days. What you don't see in the picture is that he has on two other shirts for a total of three which explains the marshmallow look. Haha! I chose a short sleeve tank top but he wanted to wear his UT football jersey on top of that and then his UT t-shirt which you see in the picture. And of course to top of his look fuzzy bear slippers. Why not? I mean it's only mid July.

No comments: