Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tricycle! Tricycle!

Austin loves riding his 'bike' as he likes to call it.
So I meant to make this post awhile back when Austin learned how to ride his tricycle. He has gotten really good at it lately. I think I can speak for both David and I in saying we feel blessed that we have the summer to spend with our boys! I wonder what tricks we will be teaching Austin next summer and Hunter I am sure will want to join in on the fun too!
Oh and sometimes when we are outside we hear the music truck...aka the ice-cream truck. We tell Austin it is the music truck or else every time he hears the truck he would be asking us for ice-cream. Yes I know we could tell him the whole truth and when he asks just tell him no but mommy would want ice-cream too and it's hard for me to turn it down. Haha.

No comments: