Thursday, July 8, 2010

I love this little guy!

It is hard to believe that almost three months ago Hunter was born. It really seems like he has always been a part of our family! I guess that is how it was with Austin too. You don't remember your life before kids. I must say that Hunter is so happy. He is ALWAYS smiling and ALWAYS talking. This morning he even scared me because instead of his normal grunting and moaning due to his wanting to break out of his swaddle and his reflux he was talking. Freaked me out but was so cute! I walked over to him and he was just talking and eating his hands. I think he was saying, "Man these hands sure do taste good but I could use some real food too Mom!" Anyways below are just a couple pictures of our little man being himself!

Smiling in the morning in his pj's...such a cutie!

Hanging out on the bed after naptime with mom having the best time while...

the big boys finished their nap in the living room on the couch.

No comments: