Saturday, July 10, 2010

Guess whose 3 months old?

Can you believe that it has already been 3 months since Hunter was born? I sure can't! It feels like yesterday we were at the hospital delivering him. The little guy weighing in at the whopping 5lbs. 9oz. He has come a long way since then! We had to go to the doctor this past Tuesday to get some medicine to see if it would help his reflux. He is not a unhappy reflux baby by any means. He can spit up his entire meal (can only imagine what he would be weighing if he didn't do this) and it doesn't phase him he continues to smile and play. Austin is sure to let me know when he does if I am not in the room. He says "Baby spit." Sometimes he will even run over and clean him off with the burp cloth. Such a good big brother. At the doctor he weighed 12lbs. 4oz. (3 months old) and Austin at 4 months weighed 12lbs. 5oz. so I am thinking Hunter is plumping up for when he is mobile to tackle his big brother. I can't wait for those days seeing them run around playing together. Hunter is still not on any schedule which is starting to freak me out a little bit considering I go back to work in about a month. I was talking to one of his teachers today telling her and I said I am afraid I'm going to drop him off the first day and say, "Play it by ear. He isn't on any schedule." Haha! Oh lord I hope that doesn't happen. It will be hard enough leaving my little guy let alone leaving him and sitting in a staff development not being able to look at the clock thinking okay now he is taking a nap, now he is having a bottle probably. Haha! I won't have a clue unless he starts being somewhat consistent. Anyways had to brag about my little guy who is starting to becoming a big boy (can't yet brag about his sleeping habits but hoping one day soon I will be able to)!

Hey Mom! Guess what? I'm RAD like DAD!
Oh no Mom! I'm naked!
3 Month Photo
Hunter's conversation with Mom about when he grows up...
Hunter playing in his excersaucer smiling and talking...

No comments: