Sunday, July 18, 2010

Daddy Daycare!

This summer David has had a few "boys nights" and one "boys day". I always love coming home and seeing what has taken place. Haha! It always brings a smile to my face. David is a great daddy and Austin and Hunter are very lucky to have the dad they do. I think Austin really made David into a daddy but Hunter made it comfortable. I guess what I mean is that with Austin especially when he was a baby David really didn't think he could do much or he was always afraid he would do it wrong (or maybe that was his excuse...haha). Anyways, David with Hunter is so fun to watch. Hunter really loves his daddy as does Austin. I decided that I needed to dedicate a post to David and his daddy daycare moments after going to lunch with a friend the other day and coming home to this...

Sorry it's blurry but he said I could take his picture but not sure he really wanted me to as he knew it would probably end up on here. Sorry babe! (I really wish I had my phone set to movie mode as I walked in the door because they were dancing too!)
Austin wearing his matching hat and holding onto the toy that played the music.
David giving Hunter his first bottle. He was going to have to bathe and feed both boys this night while I had a girls night so he was practicing during the afternoon.
Hunter was asleep in our room when I came home and this is how Austin was sleeping. Haha! Yes sprawled all out on the couch about to fall off. Gotta love it!

No comments: